Monday, December 12, 2005

Inspirations

I kinda realised last night that my posts so far have been leaning towards the ‘heavy’ side. So tonight I’ll try to lighten up a bit. I also don’t want to run out of material less than a week in to my new venture.

I mentioned in my first post that there are a few blogs I read daily, and that these inspired me to start my own.

Call me calaban! is written by Robin, a good friend I made while in Toronto. She has Scottish roots, and her blog allows me to keep up with what’s going on in her world without disrupting her ‘hectic’ schedule. It’s the first blog I ever followed on a regular basis.

Rolled up Trousers (don’t ask!) is written by Osama Saeed, a bit of a political activist and a long-time friend of mine. I hold him in high regard, but don’t tell him that. Mainly covers areas of relevance to British Muslims and the ‘war on terror’.

The Dilbert Blog is written by Scott Adams, author of the ridiculously successful Dilbert cartoon strip. I get the comic emailed to me daily, and the blog is just as funny. A bit surreal at times, but normally very entertaining.

Also, since setting this thing up I’ve become a bit obsessive-compulsive about tracking the stats on ‘hits’/visits to the site. It’s a bit sad, really. But I do know that I’m getting a reasonable number of visitors, which is great. Please please please do give me feedback on what you think so far. Feel free to leave comments, or email me at atifdotrashidatntlworlddotcom, replacing words with punctuation as necessary. Even just to let me know you’re reading. Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

THANKS for the shout out!

13/12/05 1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home