Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Big things

Well I've been harping on for a while now about having some sort of 'interesting news' to deliver soon.

I wanted to hold off until I’d had the chance to tell most people personally. Now that that’s pretty much done, I’m very pleased to be able to say that… I’m engaged! The desperately unlucky girl is Munaza, and she’s the daughter of a good friend of my Mum’s. Please remember her in your prayers! The wedding will probably be around Autumn this year.

Secondly, and only slightly less significantly, I’m more than likely going to be accepting a job with Accenture, based out of the Edinburgh office. I’m very fortunate to have been offered a job that’s so close to home, and am due to start around August 2007, giving me a year off after I graduate.

So, the rest of my life is being mapped out in front of me. Scary stuff. Meanwhile, the exams drag on… roll on Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

and Robin screams.

14/1/06 5:49 am  
Blogger Robin said...

congratualtions again chief(y)

14/1/06 5:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home