Saturday, January 14, 2006

Wierd

I've been finding myself spending ages reading blog posts by people who are delighted that 345 people died on Hajj this year in a stampede. It makes me feel wierd - not angry or upset, just kind of unsettled. The sheer hate, disregard, scorn and contempt in which these people hold Islam and Muslims is, well, frightening.

I don't know why I read so many of them. It's a bit like why we look at car crashes, I suppose. There's so much wrong in the world today that it's hard to see how it can ever get better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just goes to show that bloggers are, on the whole, uninformed idiots. 99% of people are idiots.

15/1/06 5:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I whole-heartedly agree. People can be so pathetic sometimes. Reading those kinds of thoughts to when people die would bring out the real rage in me. I dont dare do it.

17/1/06 1:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home