Saturday, January 21, 2006

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the hall...

Two hours ago, I was sitting in my room quite happily chillaxing before going to bed. Then I heard my Dad shouting me from the hall and walked out to see our combi boiler gushing water all over the utility room and out in to the hall. Lovely.

So after we managed to get the water off, we spent the next hour and a half trying to soak up as much of the water as we could. The water was a lovely muddy colour, and smelt just wonderful. We've got a heating technican coming out first thing tomorrow to take a look at the boiler.

I'm now very tired, very peeved, and feeling very, very dirty. And with no water in the house, there's nowt I can do about it.

G'night.

(Ps. It could have been worse... my friend Robin had a similar experience a while ago. She thought it was a robber taking a shower; my mum thought the gushing sound of water was me taking a shower and my Dad thought it was me washing dishes. It wasn't.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

HA HA HA
Ok, so I am totally behind with your blog... my bad. But As I read this post I felt such compassion and then I scrolled down and saw what you wrote about me! And the fact that you remembered my story and that made me happy!

25/1/06 7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home